TARGET PLATFORMS AND COMPATIBILITY
The RfVideoTracker lib v3.1 software library is written in C++ without using third-party software modules and functions dependent on the operating system or processor. The library is compatible with any operating systems that support C++ compilers (C++11 standard) and OpenMP parallelization technologies (standard 1.0). The library is compiled from source codes and can be used with any types of processors (x86, ARM, RISC-V, etc.).
- High-speed operation. The processing time for one frame for the tracking rectangle of 128x128 pixels for various platforms: intel i7-4720 (4 core) – 1 ms; intel atom e3950 (4 core) – 4.1 ms; intel i5-7200U (2 core) – 1.9 ms;
- Tracking of objects having the size from 8x8 to 128x128 pixels and more. Tracking of the part of object.
- Tracking of low-contrast objects (from 10%) against a complex background and under interference conditions.
- Tracking of all types of objects of any shape. Adaptability to changing shapes and sizes of objects.
- Tracking when the interference overlaps up to 50% of the area. Automatic detection of tracking failure.
- Dynamic objects tracking. The allowable offset per frame is up to 52 pixels in any direction.
- Calculation of the position and size of the object in the tracking rectangle. Ability to change parameters without resetting.
- Ability to build both single-channel and multi-channel systems (several instances of the class).
- Stable tracking under a continuous changing of the object brightness. Adaptation to a changing background.