TARGET PLATFORMS AND COMPATIBILITY
The RfMotionDetector lib software library is written in C++ without the use of third-party software modules and functions dependent on the operating system or processor. Compatibility has been achieved with any operating systems that support C++ compilers (C++11 standard) and OpenMP parallelization technologies (1.0 standard). The library is compiled from source codes and can be used with any type of processor (x86, ARM, RISC-V, etc.).
- High-speed operation. The processing time of a single video frame of 720x576 pixels for different platforms: intel i7-4720 (4 core) - 4 ms; intel atom e3950 (4 core) - 10 ms; intel i5-7200U (2 core) - 7 ms. The processing time of one frame depends on the observation conditions.
- Detection of moving objects from 4x4 pixels. The maximum sizes of objects to be detected are set by the user.
- Detection of objects of very low contrast (from 10%) on a complex background and under interference conditions.
- The ability to build both single-channel and multi-channel systems.
- Detection of any types of objects of any shape. Adaptability to changing shapes and sizes of objects.
- Easy integration. The ability to control the parameters of the algorithm in the process.